- Summary and Background
Park Side Credit Union has developed an annual program that provides local non-profit organizations with increased awareness and exposure in addition to direct financial support. The campaign assists in funding service projects and invests in the communities where the bulk of our membership resides. The program evolves each year to better serve our Park Side Partners.
- Proposal Guidelines
A formal request for partnership should be prepared by the non-profit organization’s Executive Director and/or Board President and must contain a brief statement of interest and a commitment to the limited requirements listed in this outline. Please submit an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Friday, January 8th, 2016.
III. Project Purpose and Description
The Park Side Partner program facilitates a cooperative environment on a local level between the credit union as a not-for-profit financial institution and other non-profit service organizations in the Flathead Valley and Missoula. Establishing a business relationship with focused efforts to cross-promote and engage each other will allow both entities to receive the respective benefits of the partnership.
- Project Scope
Park Side Credit Union commits to participation in fundraising events that have been scheduled and coordinated by the Partner’s staff and directors and approved by Park Side Credit Union. The Partner will offer a visible connection to Park Side in media outlets and in all community activities while involved in this program. Fundraising efforts of the participant will be supported and advertised by the credit union and often paired with staff volunteer groups. In the interest of a true partnership, both Park Side Credit Union and the non-profit organization will assume a number of deliverables.
Park Side Credit Union will provide each Partner with the following:
- Online and social media presence
- Corporate website parksidefcu.com
- Facebook posts and engagement (Over 1,500 likes)
- Twitter – @ParkSide_CU (Over 800 followers)
- Radio spots on major local broadcasting station groups
- In-branch lobby marketing (material display, coupons, information table, etc.)
- Media coverage (as available)
- The non-profit will receive up to $5,000 paid in 2016
- Staff volunteers at a key fundraising event or awareness campaign
Each partner is expected to provide Park Side Credit Union with the following:
- Online presence
- Organization’s main website (link to http://www.parksidefcu.com)
- Shared content on all established social media platforms
- Inclusion in e-mail or newsletter publications for joint communication efforts
- Attendance at one Park Side staff meeting and/or board meeting to further the relationship and to explain and present the organization’s mission/vision
- Credit union membership and an active account at Park Side Credit Union (*if unreasonable, please explain)
- Request for Proposal and Project Timeline
All interested parties should respond by e-mail (email@example.com) no later than 5pm on Friday, January 8th, 2016. Evaluation will take place beginning the following Monday and conclude by January 29th – during this time, Park Side Credit Union will schedule presentation meetings at which the non-profit representatives will share their vision with a staff interview/selection committee. The official partnership program will start immediately and run through December 31, 2016.
- Program Qualifications
Partners must confirm and verify that the organization is a legitimate 501(c)(3) that provides benefits and services locally in the Flathead Valley or Missoula and also has established fundraising efforts in place.
VII. Evaluation and Selection Criteria
The non-profit organization representative(s) will be asked to present to a Park Side Credit Union selection committee and cover the following:
- History & mission
- Staff & board
- Local services/programs
- Current fundraising efforts
- Proposed support of Park Side Credit Union – be unique and innovative!
- Any other information relevant to partnership
Park Side Credit Union
1300 Baker Ave
Whitefish, MT 59937