Just joining a board? This seminar is for you.
Want to expand your skills as a board member? This seminar is for you, too!
* Why do I serve as a board member?
* What nonprofits are and what they mean to the world
* Basic roles and responsibilities
* Principles and Practices for Nonprofit Excellence in Montana
* Relationships with staff (executive directors and others)
* Finding new board members, and getting them up to speed
The Basics of Board Service
Improving your Skills and Effectiveness as a Nonprofit Leader
Wednesday, March 31, 5:30 pm – 9 pm
Arts and Technology Building
Flathead Valley Community College
777 Grandview Avenue, Kalispell
Cost: $35 for workshop, networking, dinner and resource handouts
presented by Ned Cooney, Program Director of NpDP
hosted by the Nonprofit Development Partnership
To register, go online to: