Just joining a board? This seminar is for you.
Want to expand your skills as a board member? This seminar is for you, too!
* Motivations for, and benefits of, serving as a board member
* What nonprofits are and what they mean to the world
* Basic roles and responsibilities
* Principles and Practices for Nonprofit Excellence in Montana
* Relationships with staff (executive directors and others)
* Finding new board members, and getting them up to speed
Thursday, June 2, 2011, 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Arts & Technology Building, Room 144
Flathead Valley Community College
777 Grandview, Kalispell
Cost: $35 for workshop, networking, dinner and resource handouts
** Limited Seating Available. Register Early. **
hosted by the Nonprofit Development Partnership
presented by Ned Cooney, Program Director