Habitat for Humanity of Flathead Valley (HFHFV) seeks a full-time Office Manager to assist HFHFV in providing affordable housing for families and individuals living in Flathead County.
Habitat for Humanity of Flathead Valley
307 First Avenue E
Kalispell, MT 59901
Position: Office Manager
Full-time: 40 hours per week
Hourly: $12 per hour
Benefits: Health, Vacation
Supervisor: Executive Director
- Provides a wide variety of administrative and staff support services.
- Manages HFHFV database.
- Responsible for all mailings.
- Administers programs, projects of processes specific to the operation of the organization.
- May serve as liaison with others within and outside the affiliate regarding administrative issues such as purchasing, personnel, facilities, and operations.
- Assists in Human Resources management.
- Assists with orientation of new employees and volunteers.
- Assists in coordinating Board meetings.
- Assists in tracking grants.
- Assists Business Manager in maintaining complete and systematic sets of records of business transactions.
- Tracks donors and fundraising campaigns using database reports.
- Monitors expenses and income through annual budget.
- Assists Family Selection Coordinator with the selection, processing, and retention of homeowner families.
- Responsible for maintaining homeowner files.
- Oversees homeowner sweat equity requirements.
- Assists Family Selection in maintaining communication with homeowners.
- Assists Volunteer Coordinator in scheduling volunteer groups.
- Assists Volunteer Coordinator in maintaining communication with volunteers.
- Enters and tracks volunteers on HFHFV database.
- An Associates Degree or 2+ years experience.
- Advanced computer knowledge. Proficient in Word, Excel and database management.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Conscientious with the ability to be part of a team and perform tasks as needed.
- Excellent written and speaking skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to complete job assignments on deadline.
- Detail-oriented and well organized.
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Christine Morris, Executive Director