Executive Assistant of the Crown of the Continent Guitar Foundation, Bigfork, Montana
This position, which reports to the organizations senior executive, requires experience at the Executive Assistant Level for office operations and will be a key factor to continue building a highly visible nonprofit organization involving music entertainment professionals from around the world.
Must have experience in business and management involved in establishing and operating efficient and effective office operations including coordination of people and resources; be computer savvy and experienced using MS Office Suite, including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, to build and maintain databases. Other software expertise and/or ability to learn new programs preferred. Must have the talent and established history of strong communications skills and quickly developing constructive and collaborative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time. Must have strong organizational skills, attention to details and ability to balance multiple priorities including resource allocation. Must have the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure and within short time constraints. Previous experience supporting fund-raising efforts, strategic planning, and marketing/sales is highly desired.
This position will have a number of responsibilities including, but not limited to:
* Set up and manage office operations.
* Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and databases,
* Support organizational meetings and processing paperwork.
* Support the operation of a non-profit Board of Directors including committees.
* Provide operational support for the Foundation’s workshop, festival and other performance and educational activities. (See cocguitarfoundation.org for an overview of the foundation’s activities.)
* Communicate with individuals from across the United States and beyond, from different socio-economic and backgrounds, and various ages from teens to adults.
* Create simple and sometimes advanced correspondence, including complex and sensitive emails, letters, memos and reports.
Key Skills Required:
* Attention to Detail, Follow-up and Organization
* Personal Communication
* Computer Literate
* Understanding Customer Satisfaction and Business Principals
Competitive Wage range from $25,000-$35,000/year depending on experience.
To apply for the Executive Assistant Position with Crown of the Continent Foundation, send your cover letter, resume, and references to: email@example.com by Monday October 6, 2014